Extensions of time for Video Repertoire Exam submissions are available.
- A request for an extension to submit your video must be received by the AMEB (NSW) office not later than the original video submission date.
- An administration fee of $20 per candidate per exam will be charged for any video exam extension request.
- Once this form is received and processed, an extension of up to one month will be granted. AMEB (NSW) will advise the teacher/private enroller of the new submission date.
- Any requests received after 28 September 2020 will only be eligible to extend until 26 October 2020. No video submissions will be accepted after this date, and enrolment fees will be forfeited.
- Requests WILL NOT be processed without the accompanying fee.
Complete the Video Exam Extension Request
Please return the completed form by email.