NewsVideo Repertoire exam preparation
Information to help prepare for a Video Repertoire exam
News2020 Teaching Awards Results
NewsNew Transfer and Rescheduling Policy
New policies providing more flexible options for candidates wishing to Read more...
NewsCongratulations to our 2020 Diplomates
Achievements of our 2020 Diplomates celebrated in an online ceremony.
NewsExam Dates for 2021
Exam dates announced for first half 2021. Video Repertoire Exams will Read more...
Exam changes and requests
- Music Video Repertoire Exam submission - When you're ready to submit your candidates’ video for their Video Repertoire Exam
- Drama and Communication Video Exam submission - When you're ready to submit your candidates’ video for their Drama and Communication Video Exam
- Rockschool Video Exam submission - When you're ready to submit your Rockschool Video Exam
- Video Exam Extension Request - For a one month extension to your submission due date.
- Candidate withdrawal - Advise us if a student is withdrawing from a scheduled exam
- Change of subject, grade or syllabus - Request a change in the syllabus, grade or subject of an enrolment
- Scheduling request - Advise dates a student is not able to sit their exam or other scheduling requests
- Transfer request (NEW) - Request a change to a student's exam date (medical grounds, school or university commitments, previously taught by an examiner). Applies to enrolments on or after 29 March 2021.
- Rescheduling request (NEW) - Request a change to a student's exam date for any reason. Applies to enrolments on or after 29 March 2021.
- Transfer request (OLD) - Request a change to a student's exam date. Applies to enrolments prior to 29 March 2021.
- Special provisions - Request exam provisions for a student with special needs
- Change of teacher or enrolling person - A student is changing teacher and would like all future correspondence to go to the new teacher
- Certificate replacement request - Replace a lost certificate or request an amended certificate
- Exam report request - Request a copy of a student's exam report
- Letter of attainment request - Request a transcript/record of all exam results for an individual student
- Record of teacher's students' results - Request, by a teacher, for a record of all their students' results
Feedback and appeals
- Exam feedback form - Send us feedback about an exam
- Video Exam enquiry form - I have a question about Video Exams
- Grade exam appeal - Appeal the result of a Grade exam
- Associate Diploma exam appeal - Appeal the result of an Associate Diploma exam
- Written exam re-assessment - Request a written exam paper be re-marked
- eNews subscription - Receive the AMEB (NSW) eNews direct to your inbox
- Update contact details - Teachers or enrollers can provide updated contact details
- Syllabus enquiry - I have a question about preparing for an exam
- Merge candidate numbers - A student has more than one AMEB (NSW) candidate number. Merge details under one number
- Studio hire request - Book online to hire a studio at Clarence Street, Sydney for rehearsal.
- Examiner expression of interest - To submit your expression of interest in becoming an AMEB (NSW) Examiner.
- Past papers order form - Purchase past theory or musicianship papers
- General enquiry form - You would like to obtain additional information about AMEB (NSW) services or would like to find out what suitable options are available for your circumstances.
- External venue application/renewal 2021 - To be approved as an AMEB external venue or for existing private studio/external venues seeking to host exams again in 2021. Complete online, save to your computer then email the saved form as an attachment.